7/24/2010

Still ReWorking the Cake Blog

Hello again.  It's been a great summer for me.  I've taken a cake break and traveled to Louisiana and Texas and have been so busy.  Even on my vacation, I worked!  Some of you may not know, but I do more than just cake.  I embroider, sew and paint, yes, I am a "Jill" of all trades.  I've even cut the family and extended families hair.  Scary!!  I'm just happy I wasn't the person sitting in the chair at the time.

Any way, I simply wanted to touch base with you about the blog.  I have changed how I am posting pictures now.  You will find them under the tabs listed on the right side of the blog.  The newest photos are not the first pictures you see, because I have found it easier to add them to the end.  Please feel free to browse and leave comments.  I am still adding photos and I've even started back to work on cake.

I hope you have a blessed rest of the summer and I'll be getting back with you soon.

Toni
ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com
Please stop by the blog I have posted, my niece, a precious almost 5 year old needs your prayers.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Some day I plan on opening a specialty bakery in my home town.