8/16/2010

Oh Where Oh Where are my Cake Orders?

No, I know I shouldn't post this, but I did have a wonderful break this summer.  However, it's time to get back to work.  I don't care that school is starting, I need to decorate cake!  I don't care if it's cake pops, specialty sugar cookies, I just need to be creative and have some where for them to go!  I know this is nuts!  I have orders on my calendar, but I want MORE!  whoo hoo!  Bring it on!  I'm ready.  Is that wrong? 

Well, October is going to be here before I know it.  I guess I could get started on that!  You don't know what happens in October?  Oklahoma Sugar Art Show in Tulsa!  Competition!  I'm so excited!  I know what I'm going to be creating, but you will have to wait to know or to see it. If you are a decorator and plan on attending, I'd love to see you there.  Let me know if I should look for you!  I'll be there the entire show with my hubby.

Please let me tell you about the strawberry cake I had pulled out of the oven and no customer to receive it. No, it did not get thrown in the trash!  This morning I pulled it out of the freezer/fridge (yes, it's been there since I filled with vanilla butter cream, covered with fondant and some what decorated it!) and gave it to my niece Jessica.  No worries - I tried it!  It was as amazing as the day I baked it. Jessie is a strawberry cake eating girl and loves my strawberry cake.  Jessie was more than happy to take it off my hands.  It made smiley to give it to her, too.  I didn't want it to go to waste.  All's well that end's well.

HEY!!  I do not keep cake anywhere that long, but I wanted to see how yummy it would taste after "so many" days.  I win!!!!

I guess it's time to get some zzzzz's.  If you or anyone you know needs cake, cookies, or cake pops, please send them my way.  I will love to take care of their sweet tooth. 

Have a blessed week!
Toni

Please continue praying for Ashley and my family.  Thank you.
ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Some day I plan on opening a specialty bakery in my home town.