9/01/2012

Scheduling Update

Good morning to all of my favorite cake snobs.  I hope you're already having a great Labor Day weekend.  My plans are to work on orders.  Ahhhh, the life of a cake decorator/artist.  I still love what I do and hope it shows in what I send out.

The scheduling is filling so quickly now, September and October are now fully booked.  I hope everyone was able to get on the schedule that needed on.  I am taking orders for November and December.

  Side Note:   I will be slowing down a little for the special holidays to spend with my family.  So please let me know if you need on the schedule, as soon as possible and even before then if you really need a cake, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, cheese cakes, cookie/fruit bars, etc.

Hey, if it's sweet, I will make it.

Have a great week!

Psst...I will post cakes next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Some day I plan on opening a specialty bakery in my home town.