6/12/2011

Dum Dum Da Dum (Tune of Here Comes the Bride)

I saw the bride!  She was beautiful and definitely NOT fat and wide!  Jennifer and Josh were married this weekend at the Chesapeake  Boat House.  Everything was amazing, I hope the cake was up to standards.  Black, hot pink, and white were her colors.  

You are welcome to leave comments and let me know what you think of the cake (any cake for that matter). 

The cake was duplicated from Kicca Cakes.  The bride found the cake by googling: Contemporary Wedding Cakes.  I thought it was a beautiful design and I tried to make it look as close as possible. 



Thank you for looking and I'll be posting again when more cakes are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Some day I plan on opening a specialty bakery in my home town.