11/01/2009

Gotta Love Life!

I do love life.  I never know what is going to be around the corner or not.  I've had another week of break from cake.  I did get caught up on my laundry!  (There's always something positive to find in every situation.)  So, this next week is going to be busy for me.  I'm teaching (as always), 6:00 a.m. workouts, taking care of my girls, filling the orders for the week, church and to top it all off, my husband had to fly to Houston today and I'll be doing it all myself.

Yes, you did read correctly, I actually have orders for next week.  Shocking! I know, I agree.  I even turned down orders.  What's up with that?  Well, I am only one person and I have no help.  So there you have it.  I feel so bad telling people I am booked, but I have no choice.  If I took them all, they would all be less than my best.  Therefore, I want to focus on the orders I was able to take.  (First come, first served.)  Until I get my ducks in a row and can hire some help, this is how it has to be.

I've decided to share a few more cakes I have made in the past.  Thank you for being faithful to see what I'm up to.  You are all great!







Girl Baby Shower - Pink Paisley










Boy Baby Shower - Blue Paisley & Stripes














Design from Elisa Strouss, Confetti Cakes







Original Design by Pink Cake Box
(She has such great designs.  Many customers bring photos or email them to me for my version.)
Kylie's 1st Birthday - Blue Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Some day I plan on opening a specialty bakery in my home town.